Monday, January 28, 2008

'O' Level results were out today, around 11.30. At least, I think so, since it was the end of a period and when I walked out of my class to go my next one, I hear the oh-so-classical "The 'O' Level Results Are Out" Day quote, "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG BANAR KAH?? BANAR KAAHH??!!! RESULS KELUAR UDAH!!!! OMGOMGOMG!!!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

I was surprisingly calm, on the outside. While the others ran around the school, Froggy and I stayed in the very, very quiet bio lab with our teacher. We talked and stuff. In the end, when things seem to have settled, we finally walked up to the computer lab. That was when started to have trembling legs. Didn't wanna lose my cool, but hey, it was an important day. So I walked to a computer with only 3-4 students clicking their fingers away on it, and searched for my name.








I GOT 8 'O's, BABBYYYYY!!!!

Eng- A
Maths - A
B.Melayu - B
Biology - B
Physics - B
Chemistry - B
Economics - C
Add. Maths - C

The only subject I'm disappointed in is Economics. I like Econ. *sigh* But hey, I got an A for Maths. Hellloooooo~ as they say, "Maths kali ah...bulih kali ah...ah ah ah..." XDD And whoa, B for my sucky BM? I didn't even expect to get a credit for my malay! And check out my 3 sciences, unbelievable? Believe it. XD Sooooo taking Physics now!

No comments: