Thursday, April 28, 2011

Where the hell was I?

I feel like crying.

Probably because Semua Tentang Kita by Peterpan is playing right. The music is just so... YOU KNOW. ;__;

Seriously though, I feel so down now, or something. Probably pre-exam blues. Have I mentioned that my exams are coming up, NEXT WEEK? Also, one last assignment due in two days, which I have yet to start because. Because.

Because.

BE.

CAUSE.

Sigh.

I am really not up for anything right now. I just want to shut my door, lock it and just stay. In. My. Room. Fullstops for emphasis, bitch! Alone.

I've been reading YanMega again (OI?! WHAT ABOUT STUDYING?!) and it's really starting to get good again. One thing that really caught my attention was the page from the scanlation recruiting new raw cleaners! I am reeaaallllyy interested. I've always wanted to join a scanlation group and see behind the scenes. If they still need people by the time my exams are over, I know what I'll be doing for the next three months! }:3

Ugh.

I still feel down. When, when, wheeen is it going to end? I am NOT motivated to do any work at all right now. I wonder how the others are pushing themselves. Sometimes I feel like I missed a class in school or something on motivation and actually feeling eager about pursuing a degree. Most of them are capable. Where the hell was I?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I certainly do like your blog i think it very informative and fun.

s.chung

http://let-nana.blogspot.com/