Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Muehuehue

My dad's just got back from Singapore after attending a wedding in Johor. He walked all the way from Johor to Singapore...hahaha. He just wants to jimat-jimat the cost. Aaaaannndddd....he bought me newwwww mangas!! And also, the compulsory order everytime my parents travel, True Singaporean Ghost Stories...now, i have almost the complete collection...except for Vol.1...*sigh*But sadly, he can't find Ouran vol.5....*sob* the one with Hikaru and Haruhi...

This afternoon, Sri Agat Family organised the "Penyerahan Derma" to SMARTER. And I have various jobs that afternoon. When I was still at home, I became my dad's unofficial secretary, typing the programme, his speech and blabla some SMARTER article. And then, during the event, i became the photographer. And I looked so.....different from everyone. The men were wearing the collared shirts and stuff, most of the women wore baju kurung and blouse and things, And me? A t-shirt saying....something, baggy jeans, dirty sneakers, with my very messy hair (I can't find anything to tie my hair with...nothing at all) plus my earphones hanging round my neck. And I looked very moody. Well, I was. Because my dad forced me out of bed. But...when the president of SMARTER, uncle Malai, gave a short speech, he felt very touched that he cried. And well..yeah, that was a very touching moment. Even I felt touched. Touchy-touchy-touchy.

And tommorow, I am FINALLY gonna cut my hairrrr. Rarr. I'm sick of this hair ya noe. Too thick and long...and I really don't like tying it up cos...yeah...well, just because. And if I have time, I wanna shop for new clothes, I need to change my wardrobe. Yeah. Money? Gahh...I'll think bout that later. Muehuehue.

Oh, and btw, welcome back, Lahhhh~!!!

No comments: