Saturday, June 13, 2009

Shuya is his neeeemu!


Shuya at Arena Tour 2009 after-concert party

It's Shuya's birthday today! Yay! Happy birthday, Shuya!

It's his 30th birthday, and it makes me feel so wrong for liking him, now that he's gone to another dimension. XD

I'm going to spam this post with pictures of him, which I have collected from various sources. Just a select few though


Shuya at Shanghai Airport


Shuya in bus, in Taiwan


Shuya with Ayu during last Asia Tour 2008 concert in Taipei's after-party


Shuya during a rehearsal, with Ayu

Tired yet?

I'm not. :D

Shuya has appeared in so many of Ayu's productions, both lives and PVs. To date, he has been involved in 10 lives, which includes 5 Countdown lives, and 3 Japan-wide tours and 2 Asia-wide tours (which is basically Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Beijing and Shanghai only, boo)

Shuya has so many nicknames nowadays. Shuya, Shu-ya, Shuuya, Shuuchan, Shuchi. "Shu" is the only constant. There's so many rumours going around him, and he is ONLY a dancer. The most popular one among Ayu's dancers, no doubt, but yeah. Some rumours says that he's Ayu's secret lover, but people who denied it spreads more rumours like saying he's gay, or that he's a playboy, and stuff. He suits the playboy look more than the others though. XD Whatever, I still ogle over him. He's so far away, so why bother with his actual life. I'm just going to fantasise my dream Shuya. lol, so wrong in so many ways.

I find this GIf very hilarious and adorable at the same time. I'm not really a big fan of Maro, but he somehow emits a "younger brother" aura here as he tries to get Shuya's attention, and then gets pushed away.

GIF,by pommy

Some other Shuya GIFs :P

GIF,by pommy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And the rest, more pictures, this time from PVs.

Shuya in 'Marionette'

Align CenterShuya in 'Days'


From L-R: Zin, Ryoji, Subaru, Shuya, Maro, Gomi
Asia Tour 2008 'Depend on You' special screen


Shuya in 'Rule', cool Tiger tattoo!


Some say Shuya reminds them of Kakashi in this ninja outfit *not a naruto fan*

This post is brought to you by, HopeLess Productions.

By the way, I didn't feel like mentioning this, but I'm going to Jakarta tomorrow! I wonder what's in store for me...

No comments: