Monday, January 19, 2009

Monochromatic!

My laptop's keyboard functionality has finally returned to normal after so many months. Now I can post whenever I want again without having to kick my sister off the "main" computer of my house when ever I need to do something that involves typing. Not that I ever mentioned this problem, since no one is looking for me after all. But anyway, here we are!

Oh yeah, the J and K button somehow got knocked off, so I only click the rubber thingy that's below it. lol.

It 6.30 and I am bored. I should probably take a shower but I'm too lazy to move from my bed. It's a Monday and I felt sleepy since morning. So you could imagine how much I struggle to concentrate in class. And I wasn't the only one. That's not a good thing.

You know how bored I am? I randomly googled Shuya's name just now. And I don't do that anymore. Do you know how pathetic that is? And do you want to know something more sad and pathetic? My blog appeared in the first few results.

My life is a bore.

On the bright side, it feels good to not have to carry something heavy every Thursday nowadays. Almost every Thursday since the last two years, you would see me carrying one sling bag for my books, one backpack for my kendo uniform, and of course, the ever so popular shinai bag. Add some files to that as well as three-storeys worth of a building and I feel like I've been climbing a mountain all day long.

But now, all I have to carry is a small camera bag which I can obviously put in my schoolbag. Woohoo for convenience.

So how's Photography?

Eh, we just had the introduction last Thursday. It wasn't anything interesting yet, but we already decided the themes we're going to do in the next few weeks, all on school grounds. I'm looking forward to fashion photography among others. I wanna see how we can do that outside of a professional studio. Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there maj!
everyone has that kind of days in which everythings seems so boring, even us...

it's ok.... i feel that way sometimes as well...