Saturday, February 21, 2009

Who's da TVholic heeeere?

I just bought Bones Season 4 and Criminal Minds Season 4. Two "crime investigation" series. I love love.

I just got Psych Season 3 and Pushing Daisies from Nis. More "investigation" series, except these ones are more light-hearted than the above.

I just downloaded Code Blue and Atsu-hime. Japanese doramas <3 Doctor story and shogun-times story.

Ah, so many things to watch, so little time.

Don't ask how I'd be able to study and revise between all these, because I don't. :P

Now I'm just deciding WHICH one I should watch first. I want to watch Bones because I already finished season 3 few weeks ago, but I also want to watch Criminal Minds because I haven't watched that in such a looong time.

Also, when am I going to watch it. I feel like watching them at night so that I could finish it by morning, but I might be too scared to do that. But I don't want to start watching in the morning because I don't want to waste my time just doing that, because trust me, once I start watching a series, I won't stop.

Ah, the dilemma of a TVholic.

No comments: