Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Who framed Rog-------!?!??!!!

Can't sleep. *WHEEEZE* And now I keep on refreshing Facebook and AHS in the hope of having something to do. Also, I've been reading my old blog posts. Majority was made up of Kendo. Sigh. I've been reminiscing with Riku about it. SIIIIIIIGHHHHH

I've been doing that a lot nowadays. Sighing about basically everything. All these application shit is just draining me. UCAS HECAS UCAS HECAS UCAS HECAS

I've submitted my HECAS though, which by the way, has anyone else realised how ridiculous it is? It's an ONLINE application system, yet, we have to print it out and submit it by hand to their office? How the hell does that make it any easier?! Online applications are supposed to make things more convenient and efficient for both sides. This is just the same as filling out a form and then piling them up by the hundreds only to be lost and misplaced.

That, and then there's my job. I don't like my job. I'm working for my aunt. What did I say about working with family? NEVER EVER. Of course, I like it when I get paid. Heh. For the sake of my own survival, I have to continue--------!!

No comments: