Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tsukareta~

I am awesomely tired. Fuuuu~ I lack energy to study. And I have to go home at 2 everyday thanks to the afternoon classes. What difference does it make from our normal timetable anyway?

I was so sleepy at school. And we had class 'til 1PM. The others went home after that. Faiqa and I were the only ones left because we had no other choice but to go home at 2. :\ Well, since we were both energy-less, we went to the toilet to refreshen ourselves, and went back to our air-conditioned class. I opened my shoes. I needed to be comfortable to ignore the hunger in me DD: XD Haha, so w spent some time "talking" about HSM2. Hahaha so gayyy. And we reminisced our old-time favourite, Tom and Jerry. Heck, I still love that show. Hahaha.

Oh yeah, I also have a confession to make. This is an embarassing one. Few nights ago, at Hua Ho Maggis, I bumped into this Kendo senpai, well, not literally, when I was shopping for fruits with my Dad. He's not one of my regular senpais but a respected senpai nevertheless. He sort of knows me and I obviously know him. HAHAHAHAHA here comes the embarrassing part. I FROZE. In my mind was, okay, how am I suppose to greet a senpai? XD Teachers, you go, "Assalamua'laikum, Cher/Sir!" and with friends you go, "Yo!/Eh kau!/Hai!" But with Kendo senpais, who are not really on the 'friend level', I really have no idea. In the dojo, I would have bow at them, but outside the dojo?! GAAAAAA~ I was lost at words! I was about to bow SUBCONSCIOUSLY, haha but I realised my dad was there and blablabla it's weird. Making it more awkward is that senpai looked like he wanted to say hi too and stuff, AH SHIEEEEEET. I was so shy, too shy, I just avoided him after that. And I literally covered my face with the comic I just bought before that. AHAHAHA I don't think I can look at that senpai in the face anymore after this. *sob* You know, I think this would have been a different matter if the senpai I saw was one the ones I'm okay with. DDD: I wanna hide in a hole now, I just can not forget the look on his face, and what I think the look on my face was....help me cope with this, someone! DDX

No comments: