Thursday, September 18, 2008

Because I said so.

We went to Misato for sungkai today. In the many times I went to a japanese restaurant, it was the first time I've ever tasted Sashimi. And it was a free side dish along side the buffet. I love it. I love the sashimi. Since they were using raw meat, I would've thought it would be chewy. But nooo, the tuna and the salmon was so...soft! OMG, I'm so going to order some when I go again.



WARNING: useless Photoshop talk.

I love blending~ I love love blending~! XD
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ever since the school holidays started, I've been churning graphic after graphic. Especially now that I have a graphic "shop". It's where people post graphic requests and you make it for them. Pretty good, you know, fills up my time. Pity that I don't get paid, though Besides, it is a fact that "performing creative activities may release the stress upon an individual." So yeah, I was so into it, that I decided to learn a few new tutorials. And voila, my favourite set is created!

Photobucket Photobucket

Others using the same tutorial:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

But you see, the problem arises when a number of people put up requests using the same photos. It happened recently to me, and some other graphic makers of that forum as well. You see, Ayu has this new photoshoot, and it is really pretty. But having to see it everyday...well. Here's an economic term for it "Decreasing Marginal Utility", simply put, the more you look at it, the more tired of it you get no matter how good it is. x_____x

Photobucket Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket



These were done in chronological order, so you see how the quality deteriorates after each and every one of them. x_x

Anyhow, I also started photoshopping other j-artists as well. Mainly hitomi and Namie. 0__0





Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Funny, you know. I used to suck the most at wallpapers. But that's what people have been requesting the most. So, I had to make them. Well, it's all good. I'm getting used to them. Here's two wallpapers, using the same picture. Big difference, huh?




And then some more, because I love you.






There are obviously some resources that I'm supposed to credit. But, there are too many of them, and it's getting pretty late. (Well, at least my dad thinks so.) So I have to go now. Byebye *OH-TUTI style*

There, I'm done. Are you guys sick of me and my graphics yet? :p

No comments: