Monday, April 20, 2009

My problems and I.

You know what. I'm tired. I really tired of feeling so frustrated. I'm frustrated at so many things that if you ask me what is wrong with me, I'd be at loss of words.

If you ask me how I am doing, I would say that I'm fine. Because most of the time I won't even be thinking of the problems, unless something provokes it.

Sometimes I think my problems are nonexistent. Sometimes I think I exaggerate too much.

But then, when I talk to someone about it, I realised just how serious my problems can really be.

I probably need a counselor, but what happens if they just dismiss my problems? I'm actually pretty scared of that possibility. I'm not seriously thinking of seeing one, but yeah. Some have already suggested it. I'm not sure if I should take them seriously or not.

I don't want to go to school. But if I'm stuck at home, I would have almost nothing to do. Except, I would probably churn out graphic after graphic, nonstop. That normally relieves my stress, but at the same time, definitely not a healthy activity.

See, the costs and benefits of each action I take (excuse the economics reference) itself is making me more frustrated.

I just hope one day I will wake up and all this will go away.

First step for now would probably be stop listening to all Linkin Park songs.

Yes. In the process of doing that. However, while I try to shift from Linkin Park to Ayu again, I forgot about Ayu's emo songs! Ah. Oh well. I guess I'll listen to them for awhile.

3 comments:

Nisah said...

yeah, don't be me. I have nothing to do at home, except for trying to not gain weight at it. and an advice for SCHOOL counselors...don't got to them. DON'T.

let's see a psychiatrist together, or a hypnotist!

Maj said...

Nah, I don't believe in school counselors, don't worry. XD

I don't need a psychiatrist too, what if they somehow discover problems that weren't even there in the first place?! D:

Anonymous said...

Maj, baz ni. Aku pun believe in buying originals now.. hehehehe..