Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And the nice men in white coats came along.

Hey guys.

The neighbours are having a blast with their karaoke, and here I am weeping, begging them to stop. Not that they'll listen, because they're so fcking loud. And this neighbour I'm talking about is not next door, more like, 3 houses down the road. As if the music isn't loud enough, the "singers" just have to scream at the top of their lungs? What the hell do they want? For Simon to hear? AGH.

I actually have a few things to talk about, like, my dad, and my trip to Jakarta. But it's gonna take time, and procrastinating is what I do.

For now, check out this commercial. I don't usually embed stuff, so you must check this out. Hilarious it is, but it leans more towards disturbing, for me.

EDIT: Embedding it stretched my page =___= Here's a link. Still, roflmao.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LQpRQh2KSQ

"Put it in me, Scott."

No comments: