Friday, June 12, 2009

nakite mo ii?

Exams ended two days ago, my overall feeling is, bleh. Idk. tlttai.

I'm getting back into J-dramas right now. Been browsing through mysoju for random ones. I've only finished one, First Kiss, starring Inoue Mao.

I guess, I was in a really mushy mood when I chose that series. And hmm, quite a mushy and touching story line as well. Basically, Inoue Mao plays a girl with a heart condition and will be having a surgery that she may not survive. She decided to spend her last two months in Japan with a brother she hasn't met for 10 years. With her condition, knowing that she has a very short lifespan, she was sceptical of love and relationships, so her brother decides to help and encourage her to fall in love.

And fall in love she did, with a very pretty doctor at that. It was so cute, you know. I guess, since I've been into tragic and criminal dramas before this, I find this typical boy-girl dates with no twists very refreshing.

I teared up at the end of almost every episode, with the brother-sister relationship really so sweet <3

The doctor himself is very pretty too. XD So I decided to look him up in other dramas, but then I felt he looked TOO pretty, so I stopped. Haha, and I moved on to others.

Still looking, haven't got a permanent one to watch yet! D:

No comments: