Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Feelin' (a lil) Good...

I'm feeling fine right now. Yeah. Fine. But not 100% stress-free. Never was, anyway.

I already found a solution to my re-formatted memory card. Yeah. Well, since I lost my adapter, I wouldn't be able to get songs into my phone myself, but I'm planning to burn a CD filled with songs that I want and ask my friend to insert thin her phone and send it to me through bluetooth. Yeay me. Phew.

I also kinda found a solution to my parents' problem with my appearance. What? I'll just wear them when my parents are not around. My parents are seldom around anyways.

I am a very lazy student. Yes, I admit that. My teachers admit that, too. And for the past few days, I've been planning to study economics, because the test is coming up. But, unfortunately, I can't. Because I lost the revision paper. Yeay. Joy-ness. I guess I am meant to fail my subjects huh? Oh, and this morning, at school, my maths teacher threatened all of us, that if we fail the upcoming test, she's going to bring us to the admin. Oh, hell. And she said she's serious about that, too. So she thinks she can make us pass like that? Seriously speaking, insteading of making my want to pass, it kinda demotivated me. Because I'm starting to hate her. Blast that bitch.

Well, whatever. The test is this saturday. I still have 2 more days left. Today, I'm going to enjoy every second of my limited time sitting infront of the PC. Doing whatever I want to do. I don't care anymore. Well, at least for today. I'm gonna continue downloading Ouran and Bleach now. And no one can stop me. Because my parents ain't here. Adios.

No comments: