Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sadness ends when happiness comes. Sadness returns when happiness donesn't work.

Fuhh. Bahas finally over. We haven't got the results yet. But I don't care if we win or lose. It's just a class activity anyways. Lets just hope teacher won't add those marks to our topical tests. If she does...then I will oficially fail it. Other than that...daaaaaamn. My dad's gonna drag me to another financial talk this saturday. >_<;; He made me come with him to this financial talk at this company called Goldex something something last few weeks. And I had to endure the torture. it was 1 1/2 hour of boredom. Gahhh... Help me....

1 comment:

Lilong said...

amigos!! ertinya ndath ko dpt stayback ari saturday ani :(( uhhuuu aahaha apakanz nice blog dudez mcm ku kenal bh warnanya tpi dimana ah XP

hehew