Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Countdown: 2 days

...or 3. Whatever.

So...last day of school is on thursday! And we ish gonna partaaaaayyy~!! LOL. Yeah, right. Actually...w';re just gonna bring some food and celebrate the last day of school. *got shot* Isn't that a party? Yup, minus music and noise.

Well, the point is...holiday is coming~! And I can finally sleep 24-7. Yes, I'm gonna hide all my door keys and eat sleeping pills. And if one knock reached my door, Imight just as well commit harakiri. Although it wouldn't make me feel honourable. But it's cool. But...won't it hurt? And...

STOP BLABBERING!!!!!!!!

...right. I'm pretty blank and don't know what to say. But I still wanna talk. And I am going to. Unfortunately, you guys won't be able to hear me so I'll typ'em down for you. Right. Or left? XD Lame joke. Gahhhh.

Ms. Jenny (okay..so she's actually a Mrs., but we're not used to it) was quite....panat tadi. Like I said, we're gonna have a class party on Thurs, and only our class knows about it. (Simply because only our class is doing it.) And when she found out the list about the food that we were gonna bring, she went shouting, "You did this every term and I'm not invited?! I feel sad and angry with yu people! Im leaving!" And...she did. Instead of feeling guilty, I waved her goodbye. Cos that means the class has ended. Well, obviously she was joking. But she really did left. Couldn't really help it. When Nisa decided to go down to her staffroom and talk to her, she found out, instead of sulking...she was actually laughing with other teachers~!!! WTF??!!! But yeah..she came back few minutes before the period ended and went back out.

Ok. Life is so panat these days. I love it. Stress-free is the way to be. Yeah, right. Stress-free is never me. Obviously. Is there seriously anyone who's stress-free?

Ok. I son't wanna talk/type anymore. 'Dios~!

1 comment:

Lilong said...

What the....

hahahaha sah th cigumu atu crack liat anak muridnya

mwahahaha

bey-duh eh cigu maths mu panatz hantap hahaha thanks for the gula2 gila nyaman eeeeh


eh aku kan mennyibuk dirumahmu baik ko sediakan makanan bnyak2 mwhahaha

XD

k,chowz