Thursday, October 16, 2008

Not a good fit.

You know what, almost every other PU1 blog I read has "Selamat Hari Raya"s as their latest post. Well, exam season has officially started anyway, and I had my Pure Maths yesterday D: Definitely re-taking T_T I mean, I was wondering if anyone would mention the "incident" that happened in the exam hall yesterday.

Not mentioning any names here, but everyone who was there saw it. We were about to start, and the invigilator even said, "you have five minutes to read the questions." And that was when it happened. The invigilator on stage saw something amiss on the other side, and pointed, so obviously we'd look out of curiousity as well. From my view, I saw one of the boys shaking, with one of the teachers trying to calm him down. Turns out he had a seizure. He was carried to behind the stage, and was taken away by the ambulance later. Did you have any idea how much that affected me? And heck, everyone else in the hall for that matter? Most of us were already stressed enough thinking about the exam, and suddenly an extra load was added as it was really freaky. Some of us were about to cry and all, almost breaking down, but there was no way out, we had to sit for the exam. I was blank for the first few minutes, just staring at the paper.

But of course, other than that, I'm sure my lack of time management would also "help" in downgrading my results.

No comments: