Friday, October 17, 2008

GRAPHICS overload #2

BOO-YAH!

I'm bored. And I'm not studying. Yes, I slack too much. Point?

This is my attempt of cheering myself up.

Don't you guys miss me and my graphics? :D Well, I know you don't, but I'm going to talk about it anyway.

So like, the Ayu-Shuya love spread throughout the forum last few weeks. A lot of people requested GIF sets from me. Do you have any idea how happy I felt? Heavy load on my laptop, but it was awesome. XD Unfortunately, the big sizes of those signatures became a heavy load on the forum as well, so most of use had to remove it, unless it's below the size limit. Oh well, good things have to come to an end sooner or later. XD I'm just freakin' pleased to see more..."open-ness" about Ayu and Shuya. LOL, I'm making it sound as if they're really going out. 'Nuff with the words, you may browse through the graphics now! :D

Photobucket
I find this GIF very amusing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The last one is mine. Extra special for me with the moving text, because it's mine. XD

Other than that, I also worked on some non-Ayu graphics, for example, my very own cousin!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's a part-time model and these pictures are from one of her photoshoots. Guess I was bored one day, and wanted to do something with non-celebrities.

And here comes the most recent ones, as in, today! I discovered vector art recently, and I loved how awesome some wallpapers looked. And I am here to show off my first ever vector wallpaper!



There were alot of brushes and resources I used for this one. Obviously, as a first-timer, it isn't that flattering, but I am tempted to make more of these!

Oh yeah, being an ayu-freak, I made one, with Ayu in it, too! XDD Please, what did you expect?


It was pretty hard looking for a picture that would suit it, but I did. Or I sort of did.

Photobucket
Oh Shuya, your girliness just enhances with your teary eyes.
Photobucket
Sorry, that was random.

And no, I did not photoshop those pictures. XD



And the rest of this post?

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: