Sunday, December 14, 2008

My 9-year-old sister and 4-year-old niece had a funny conversation.

sister: You know, my guy friend saw you and he thought you were hot.
niece: *flicks hair* hot? No, I'm fine!
sister: No, he means you're hot! I think he likes you!
niece: Oh, that hot. You're supposed to say it as HAHT. not hot!
sister: Oh, HAHT.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, as how you want to distinguish between someone who feels hot and looks hot.

*bow*

Ever since the beginning of the holidays, I've been tempted to start a story. I've always been a writer, I just lost the passion some time ago. And now I want to write again. So many little things around me have been inspiring me to write, but I can't seem to start. I don't know where to start. In my mind, there's a conflict between a love story, a thriller, an adventure story, and stories that make you think.

I've finished reading Alice's Adventure in Wonderland and The Little Prince. It's not really healthy to read these two books one after another mainly because it's just so bizzarre, it makes you think, and such. But I did it anyway. And now I'm reading the The Curious Incident of the Dead Dog (or something like that) and the narrator is an autistic teenager. Again, another bizzarre point of view with a weird storyline. Why am I drawn to these type of books? Teir so awesome they fry your brains. T_T




1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
- Which one are you talking about?

2) What was your dream growing up?
- Doctor. So that I could open my dad's eyes wider. Please, this was me at 10 years old.

3) What talent do you wish you had?
- Teleportation!

4) If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
- Jolly Bean's After 8 or Fruities' Summer Lover *drool*

5) Favourite vegetable?
- Hoo. Haa. Cadbury. *hides*

6) What was the last book you read?
- Enid Blytons'. *laugh* I still love them.

7) What zodiac sign are you?
- Sagittarius! Yoohoo~ it's the Sagitt's month, people!

8) Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where?
- One piercing on each ear lobe. Mummy said i got it when I was a baby. It was a tradition that helped them to distinguish between baby boys and baby girls.

9) Worst habit?
- day-dreaming.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me ride?
- No. 'Cause I don't drive.

11) What is your favourite sport?
- Shopping. Photo Shopping. :D

12) Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
- Sadly, pessimistic.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
- I'll rob/rape you. No, I'll probably just rob you. With my mechanical pencil as a weapon. Beware, lead is poisonous!

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
- Got hit by a ball during a handball game on the eye. HARD. Couldn't stop tearing my eyes out for a long time, but I swear I wasn't crying. It was um, a reflex reaction.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
- I like you 8D

16) Do you have any pets?
- I have cats. Are fishes in the fridge considered as pets?

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
- I'd ask my maid to open the door.

18) What was your first impression of me?
- You? Um. You? Ummmm.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
- AGH. I had a dream about a gypsy clown (yes, a middle-aged woman dressed in gypsy clothingwith clown make-up) chasing me around my grandpa's house.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
- My hair, I want it to have the 7 colours of the rainbow.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
- Or.

22) What colour eyes do you have?
- Dark brown. Boo.

23) Ever been arrested?
- Not really. 0_0

24) Bottle or can soda?
- Bottle. It's...COOLER.

25) If you win $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
- Order tons of CDs and DVDs on the net.

26) Favourite band to listen to when you’re mad?
- Ayu's angsty rock songs, or Bowling for Soup's hyper rock songs, or generalls Linkin Park and Three Days's Grace.

27) What’s your favourite place to hang out?
- Me bed, mi amor.

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
- ihaveall18volumesofrusselllee'struesingporeghoststories

29) Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
- ------photoshopping------ Or sleep.

30) Do you swear a lot?
- Har Har.

31) Biggest pet peeve?
- peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve.

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
- coolawesomeyaw

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
- Um. Aha. lol. Pssssssssssssh.

34) Most favourite and least favourite food?
- Most => ayam goreng masakan ibu tersayang XD
- Least => some weird brown vegetable

35) Tag 5 people to do this.
nononononono.

No comments: