Monday, December 22, 2008

What a nice day.

Last week was my 17th birthday and I spent it in Jollibee! <3

Wait, let's rewind that! One day backwards please!

The girls came to my place and we like, had an awesome time togetherrr! Like, OMG, we painted each other's nails, talked about the boys *squeal* IT WAS AWE-TASTIC-SOME!

Okay, never mind. It's a huge, fat FAIL.

Actually, they came to my house. You know, the usuals. Nisa, Liilah, Fadz and Faiqa! We made a deal deal that they;d come to my house by 9, but due to unavoidable circumstances and the ongoing curse of "Janji Melayu", we finally manage to complete the group by 10-11ish. Not bad huh? XD

We watched Fido, a zombie comedy movie. I actually find that movie rather disturbing. It's about how some sort of radiation from space (Thank you, Wiki!) would cause the dead to raise as zombies. And then we played DDR since Fadz and Liilah brought their PS2 and the mats. Haven't played in such a long time <3 My own DDR mat is kept somewhere...somewhere. Probabaly turned into a rat's nest or something. Somewhere.

And then we watched a malay horror movie, Puaka Tebing Biru. One of the character's name is Ayu.

Made a joke during the movie, "If there's Ayu, where's Shuya?" D:

I know. That's pretty sad.

But the story itself is really nice. One of the few malay movies that I could not only tolerate, but enjoyed! Of course, there's also Fadz's reactions to poke fun at. Rating of the whole thing 10/10. And the screaming girl helped out alot.

My dad finally came home the next day. It was...an auspicious occasion! (I just discovered that word. *giggle*) Patchi chocolate. ALOT OF PATCHI CHOCOLATE. OMG. And then there's my birthday present.

A phone.

A touch-screen, iPhone-like cellphone.

Which means I have to part with my beloved Nokia 6510.

My dad bought it because his cousin recommended it to him, saying it's one of the the latest models for phones.

Not being ungrateful here. But I'm not quite fond of it, to put it lightly. It's very incovenient for me. I have to go through so many areas just to check my inbox for example. And I have to use a frickin stylus to navigate my way through it. Waste of time.

I don't use my thumb to dial anymore, and that's hard for me to adjust to. Whatever happen to keypads?! I STILL LOVE MY KEYPADS.

AND IT'S PINK. OF ALL COLOURS.

You know, I could just simply rejected it. But it's from my dad. So I guess I'll try to get used to it.

I did try to take out the SIM card again though, to put it back in my old phone, just to feel it one last time. But I COULDN'T. Dammit. It's like that thing is saying, :there's no turning back." *snickers*

No comments: