Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Memories...

...that are meant to be thrown away. The humiliating ones. Definitely. While daydreaming during this almost-too-peaceful boring holiday, I suddenly remember this something that happens to be quite embarassing. It has something to do with a certain liquid called water. I just can not drink water. Why? It makes me high for some reasons.

Well, on that faithful day...it was one of the days when we were practicing for the japanese singing thing. It was breaktime. And, thanks to Ms.Zeiti, she supplied food and drinks to us. The drink happens to be water. NOOOOOO!!!! But, before i do get a sore throat, I forced myself to drink it.
And...I can taste coconut in the water. But that water was just plain mineral water. Could it be the taste of the minerals? Could one of the minerals actually be coconut? Oh the horrorz. Someone happened to bring Orang Range's CD, the one with Shanghai Honey. And..I think, due to excess boredom and water....I stood up, went in front of the class..and started dancing. XD I know. Very...random and embarassing.
Soon, other two people started joining me. And we dance all through the song in a very weird way. Don't ask. It was very embarassing how I actually danced with Katak. ZOMFG!!!! Gahhh.

GO away..go away....nooooooooooo...

...

I got tons of homework to finish.
Maths D
A. Maths
Chem

SEE?! Tons of'em. And let me warn you, don't judge a homework by the number of subjects. Judge it by the number of questions. I'm dying.

...

Me and Man was suppose to go to the mall yesterday to watch amovie. But then my dad said just watch it tommorow a.k.a today. BUt I was not in the mood and instead chatted with her over the phone, laughing over the way my dad called her in the middle of the night telling her to watch the movie tommorow. And how her dad was kinda..."menyamal"-ing for not telling him first about the movie. Dads these days....randomness attack! So, we decided to go out tommorow with Qilah plus her boyfriend plus her boyfriend's cousins. Yeah, fun, here we come!

...

So when am i going to Best Eastern?? Damnnnnn...let me go! I need Ouran! I need MAR! I need TSGS! I need Vampire Knight! I need....all those stuff. Please. Or I'm gonna die ou of boredom from this holiday.

....

I wanna do my homework. But my dad's sleeping in there right now because the air-cond has already been switched on by me early in the moring. I miss my room already. T_T

And no, I don't wanna do it outside my room due to the lack of coldness.

...

I need sleep.
No you don't. You just want to.
I can't help it. I've got nothing else to do. Please.

NO, I CANNOT SLEEP!!!!!!!

....

Byebye. Byebye. *Tuti style* XD OMG he's so hot.

XD

Oh crapiolaness attack. I wanna watch Burimyu!!!

...

I love bleach so much. I need to read Chap. 242 ASAP! Or I'm gonna die out of curiosity.

Yes, it sounds so easy for me to die.

Gah.

Byebye. AGAIN> I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST ONE> BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBEYEBEYEBEYEBEYEBEBYBEYEBEBEBYE.

b
y
e
b
y
e
b
y
e
b
y
e

WTF...I didnt even consume any sugar today. Heck, I haven't even eaten anything. Oooh....consume. Doesnt that make me sound smart? What..I remembered drinking a tin of ice lemon tea for breakfast at 6am just now. That must be it.

Okay. Byebye. SERIOUSLY. *makes serious face*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BOO!!

No comments: