Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Random. Just because.

I am very impressed with our "local celebrities" here. They multi-task very well. They can be news reporters, actors, singers, deejay, Rampai Pagi host ALL AT THE SAME TIME that it gets soooo annoying seeing them everywhere. I understand that we do have a limited number of them in this country, but still! Take this one guy for example, I first saw him in the "I feel good~!", "please wear your safety belts during car rides or else you will hit a streetlight" commercial. Then, suddenly, I saw him hosting the Rampai Pagi in a very serious and formal manner. After that, he was also a news reporter for this...news. And this other singer, Rampai Pagi host by day, singer of mushy-mushy love songs by night. It's so weird, I tell you! It is ah-noh-yinnng. What's up with Rampai Pagi anyway?

Yes, I wake up so early that I manage to catch Rampai Pagi in the morning. But please note that my computer is positioned next to my TV, which is the main reason for me waking up early in the morning.


Oh yeah, Nisa told me something funny this morning. She passed the message to my classmates that Sir Bio wanted to see me. But I didn't get to because I was already late and he wasn't there during break time. Anyway, when I get to meet Nisa, she told me how Sir Bio told her that he wanted to see me.

Sir Bio: Oh yeah...I need to see Ma...Ma...
Nisa: Who?
Sir Bio: I only remember her as 'Majin'.
Nisa: You mean Majdina, right?

...Seriously, man. When a teacher starts calling you a nickname meant for your friends, it's not that funny anymore. Especially considering the fact that the nickname is just so...informal. I do have a few teachers calling me "Maj", and yeah, I'm starting to get used to it, but for a teacher to cal me, or more like remember me as "Majin"? And considering the fact that SOME people also decided to shorten it to "Jin"...*sigh*. One day, when I renew my IC, I guess I'm just going to put my alias as Majin Yuu. You know, like Majin Bu, but in this case, Majin Yu, 'cause my dad's name is Yusuf. Geddit? Geddiiit? Yes. I, lame. You, loser.


Another random incident. This happened after Kendo practice. I was packing my shinai, and surrounding me were a few juniors getting back into their shoes. Then this one junior tapped me on the leg (uh huh) and asked, in a very weird tone:

Junior: Can you shoooouuuutttt~?
Me: Uh...yeaaaaaaaah? Whhhyyy?
Junior: Can you shout noooow?
ME: Sorrryyyy. I can't shout without my shinaaaaaai~

Yeah, she sort of elongated every end of her sentence. I just did it to....go with the flow? It was weird. One of her friends nudged her and covered their faces while this brave lil junior was asking me. XD Well, sorry for pressuring you guys to kiai that day. It's essential practice. MUAHAHAHA. Also, during practice, there were like..4-5 pairs of us. And well, I just didn't realise that me and Kaza were going much faster than the other pairs. Blame it on the out-of-school training We slowed down though, to a very awkward stage. XD

Ah. Sports selection tomorrow. I signed up for shotputt. Why? I don't know. just felt like it. LOLLLLLL I don't want to come maaan.

No comments: