Sunday, March 02, 2008

iTunes Addiction


Yeah, I'm like, so obsessed with iTunes right now. Organising the albums, renaming, putting in the covers, and updating it with more and more songs. I'm beginning to count the days when the laptop will crash. I just really like seeing them complete.


LOVEppear, Duty, A Ballads, I am..., RAINBOW, Memorial address, My Story, My Story Classical, (miss)understood, A BEST 2 - WHITE -, A BEST 2 - BLACK -, GUILTY, Fukai Mori (single, actually), Rakuen (single also), BREAK OF DAWN, THE LOVE ROCKS, AND I LOVE YOU, Phobia

As you can see, there's like, a heck lot of Hamasaki Ayumi songs in there. XD I have 6 of her complete albums, in the process of downloading the others XD. I'm starting to love Do As Infinity and DREAMS COME TRUE. Pity D.A.I broke up :/ Heh, Breaking Benjamin's Phobia the only english thing I have up there. XD Planning to add more, but I seriously don't know what other american band I'm still into. Funny how I change tastes so quickly.
Okay, now that I'm done telling you this, I'm off to iTunes! <3

No comments: