Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Holiday

Do you know how annoying a phone call is?

Hi blog. Sorry for abandoning you for so long.

Anyway, right now, I'm very much into this photoshop thing. Of course, most of them is with Ayu pictures. But the point here is, photoshopping is addicting. I've even activated my old DA account to upload my works. Most of them in the form of wallpapers and sigs. So, what I'm trying to say is, when there is suddenly a phone call while I was busy using Photoshop, I hate it. It breaks the concentration, you know. It's sooo annoying. Also because apparently everyone else in my house lost their legs and arms somewhere in Lazyland.

Damn it.

Have I finished my homework? Nope. Actually, I don't remember what my homework is. I didn't note them down. Yeah, sure, blame me. I do remember the PE homework though. Handball research a game evaluation. Haven't done both. And I have PE tomorrow. See, the thing is my team mates. My teacher forced us to choose different team mates, new people. So I was stuck with four people I barely knew and I hate it. I don't care about the fact that as you grow up, you will meet new people and that you should start now. At least let me do it willingly. Not forcing it. Thanks to you, we haven't done a single bit over the holidays because we know how awkward it is to go to each other's house. Heck. Honestly, I like the learning bit, I just don't like the 'doing' bit.

On to current events.

We went to Pantai Muara this morning. All of us, straight from Nini Aki to the great-grand nephews and nieces. We played games. Damn. I had to participate in a game where we bite the end of a packet of biscuits and pass it to another person by biting it too. Damn iiiit, it was so awkward to have my face inches away from my cousin with our mouths pouting to pass on the packet of biscuits. How...damned is that?! DDD: Other than that...we had fun. I won $1. XD

I went to SMARTER shop two days ago. Haha, at first, I was worried I might be bored, especially since I'm going there alone. Good thing I didn't. WOrking on the cashier and packing some stuff kept me busy. Yay, Everyday we get good sale. It's sooo...satisfying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.