Saturday, April 19, 2008

I LOVE YUI

I just finished watching YUI- Live at Budokan. It's a pretty short 20-minute live. She sang It's Happy Line, Life, LOVE & TRUTH, RUIDO, Jam and TOKYO. IT'S SOOOO AMAZING. I miss listening to her, and this is the first time I watched her performed live and I think I like em better than the recordings.

First she opened with 'It's Happy line', sitting on the floor only with her guitar and a candle, just like in Taiyou no Uta!! 0: All spotlights focused on her, and the audience concentrated. It was very quiet, and when she started singing, my heart fluttered. I love how her voice echoed, I think that's what made it more awesome than recordings.

After that very calm opening, a rock music began to play, and YUI started singing LIFE. *sigh* She's so cool.

She sang LOVE & TRUTH after that. I've never heard of that song, and when I did, it was love at first..hearing? I just love the music, the orchestra, her voice <3

She did a guitar solo after that, sort of? aS an opening for the next song, RUIDO. Pretty fast-paced that song is!

And came the closing, TOKYO. The way she sang it was soooo calm and peaceful. When the cameras turned to the audience they cried! I felt so sad too, seeing it come to a closing. Tokyo made a pretty awesome closing!

I fell so much in love with her songs, and I just downloaded I LOVED YESTERDAY. lol. <3


YUI IS SOOO CUTE!

No comments: