Thursday, April 17, 2008

You go die. I happy.

I am very pissed, very bored today, since this morning. But you didn't see me looking all emo or moody, you see me being very unusually loud and sarcastic. Especially druing training. I guess that was where my boredom reached the maximum level. We had ashi sabaki training, so it was pretty quiet. Also, I was pretty annoyed to some point by certain someone. I don't know why, but I just wanted to let out my frustration, so I just turned loud, just to annoy the others. Oh were they pretty annoyed. I do find one of them pretty amusing though.

It was during Kaza's and Yazin's ji-geiko/shiai, and I was commenting on the shininess of Kaza's Do compared to Yazin's. "That's because she waxed it. Wait....that came out wrong."

"Wow, no wonder it's so shiny! And hairless!"

You get the joke? XD I was just awesomely bored okay.

I wonder if the others think I was just being loud to grab some attention. Well, honestly? No. I don't care, anyway. I was just pissed, VERY PISSED. What a way to let it out huh? Being hyper and all, annoying people. Wow.

As soon as I got into the car, I turned quiet. And when I met my sisters at home, the anger and exhaustion finally kicked in. They became the victims. Haha. Losers.

No comments: