Thursday, April 03, 2008

Bullfish.

So like, the deadline for the AS Exams application is this saturday. I obviously want to take the exam, I'm just still undecided about which subject to take. I definitely do not want to leave all subjects to next year's June, that's to far away. I'm definitely taking Maths, since our syllabus is going to finish around June anyway, so while it's still in my memory, I better do it. Other than that, it's either Econs or Physics. I'm planning on taking Econs, though. I just think that Physics is...too much for now? I wish I can just take all three, but naaaah. I don't want to read for both Econs and Physics, so yeah. I just wish I can take GP so that I can get rid of it as soon as possible, but bleah, they already mentioned it in the conditions. Damn.

Parent-teacher meet this Saturday as well. Oh gaaawd. My dad is probably coming. The only teacher I definitely don't want him to see is my Stats teacher. I'm not really...a hard-working student in his class. D: So that leaves Econs, Pure, GP and Phys. But who should I let him meet for Phys? I have 3 frickin teachers. Officially is Mdm Koo, but she's away. Ah man, just not let him go see lah.

I am in so many frickin delimma right now~ Aaaah~

No comments: