Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm back!

Not that anyone noticed. You see, my computer broke down a few days ago, so Internet was basically a scarce resource. Then again, I heard eSpeed had problems as well, so I guess I'm not the onl one missing my internet dosage. XD

But you know what made me REALLY depressed? No photoshop. D: Do you understand how horrid life was?! I had some unfinished works that I was dying to get over with. I don;t know, I just have that habit of mustmustmust complete this particular thing I work on. Mum won't let me use her laptop too. :/

So for the past few days, I stayed back at school, and only resorted to watching some DVDs. Another problem arose, I had no DVDs. Well, none which I wanted to watch anyway. I tried to take afternoon naps, just to reduce my torture with boredom, but it wasn't helping because I was too depressed to sleep. D: Anyway, yeah, hi.

No comments: