Saturday, May 17, 2008

Oh man, you suck.

I don't normally go out to dinner with my family. Most of the time it's because I'd be full by dinner time because of the snacks I usually much in the afternoon after school. My sister or my dad gets pretty pissed and tired of me saying "no", so when they decided to go out today, I didn't think it hurt to fill in my tummy just to make them happy. Ah. Hah. Damn. Must be the wrong night. Dad was sick, I was sleepy, Mum was complaining about the restaurant, my two sisters being brats, it was indeed a splendid dinner. They have no idea how much happier I would be sitting in front of the laptop.

I don't understand why they have to be upset when I reject going out with them. I mean, dinner isn't necessarily the only thing you could bond over. Sheesh, and they complain for me not being cooperative and not caring. We can't even have a decent light conversation without all the lectures that come out of no where. I don't know why we can't choose any other time for that. I always get turned off eating whenever they do that. Stop blaming us if the "rezeki inda datang".

Enough with the emoness.

Dear bloggie, today we had a visit to Hua Ho Manggis. Economics, Accounting and Business Studies class were involved. We attended a boring presentation. We got 2GB pendrives as door gifts, the only highlight of the day, beside it's awesome food. I could never emphasise enough how awesome its mee goreng was. Along with the mini pizzas and the humungous fruit tarts, as well as lovely slices of pineapple, which I don't really get to eat these days. :(

Dear bloggie, I am bored.

Dear bloggie, good bye.

No comments: