Thursday, May 22, 2008

Boohoo you.

I demand you to read a post on Muizzah's blog which she did at 03:56, Monday, 19 May 2008. (Only way to link it because she doesn't have a direct link to that post XD) Sigh, Econ's class. I heart it. It's basically the only class I would look forward to (except when an econ test appeared to gobble you up) That's why I'm sad when Econ periods are early in the morning. Because all the fun would be gone by 8.30. I wonder what will happen next year, since Ms. Jess claims that every class she teaches will turn dull by the start of PU2. Ah well, should be fun while it last. And I hope that it will last LONGER. >:D

We had surprise birthday party for Muizzah in Econs this morning. It was so bizzare. I just went into class, and dumped all my stuff, files and shinai and whatnot, all onto the table when Sya ran away from Muizzah with a bag in her arms. She wanted me to go to the canteen with her to grab some stuff, and we RAN to the canteen. XD Got a couple of spoons and went back. OMG, the cake that Sya made was delish. I WANT MORE. Hey Sya, we should make an "E.Lit speak code" for delicious. XD And Ms Jess supplied some chips for us to munch on while she taught us Exchange Rates. LOL, imagine that.

And then came GP. We drew some environmental problems. My drawing was a sketch of a daddy and son Orang Utan sitting on top of a sky scraper, staring at the forest that was being cut down. What else....? *skip*

Maths. Trig test. *shivers* ... *skip*

Kendo! Ah, a thing I used to be obsessed about. Don't get me wrong, I still love it. I still get excited when I'm about to go to training. ...But I just don't. Not anymore. The only trainings I go to is the CCA. They wondered why I no longer go to the Sunday training. I think, it's because I'm lazy. I'm sorry to say that. Besides, Kendo isn't the only thing I;m lazy at nowadays. Homework too. But I've always been lazy in doing homework. Hey, at least I kiai during training. >.> Not as loud...but who cares, the others aren't loud as well. >.> I know I'm not supposed to say that, but psssh. Talk about lack of motivation.


Oh. Eeeek. 6 Econs essay due on Saturday. JOOOY~ Did I say I love Econs?

No comments: