Monday, May 19, 2008

This could probably listed as one of the worst days of my life. Well, actually not yet, since I haven't gone to the clinic so I wouldn't know what's gonna happen, which might probably enhance the probability of this being my worst day of my life.

Today, I got hit by a ball. A handball ball to be exact. I was the goalkeeper again. Sigh. A guy threw the ball at me again. But this one seemed more serious. You see, the ball hit me right in the eye. Good thing the girl's toilet was close to the goal post. I closed my eyes, I think it was by reflex, and ran straight into the toilet. Tears just started streaming down my face. Friends said it was a stimulus, because I swear, I did not cry. :p And then it didn't stop. Damn, to think that Hazirah wished me good luck at the start of the game. I am so jinxed. I did feel a little dizzy, but I didn't think much of it. BTW, Riku said the guy who hit me looked pretty guilty during the game while I was in the toilet, I just want to say that it's no big deal. I hope. I was still sobbing when he came to apologise, wasn't all that clear, but oh well. Also, thanks to the medic, and also some non-medics who helped me out in the toilet. Maybe that's how I managed to carry on crying, I was touched. XD But being the centre of attention isn't that comfortable.

And then came break time. As usual, had some food with Nisa, Fadz and Faiqa. I actually felt pretty okay, although my eye felt like it was being compressed, yet it's...not.

Then came Econs class. It was normal, I was feeling alright, but a little drowsy, which they say isn't really a good sign. Ms. Jess noticed, so she asked. I didn't know how to tell her, so I told her to ask Ani, who was with me during PE. Then, Ms. Jess made me go to HEP to rest. Ming Rui took the advantage to come with me and Zirah, lol. But no way am I staying there alone, despite the teachers there being pretty nice off-duty. So I went back to class after filling in a permission form to leave early, feeling pretty weak. My eyes weren't watery anymore, so I lied back. Ms Jess was talking to Sya at that moment, when she suddenly broke down. She was sobbing really bad and I didn't want to look at her, burying my head in my arms. I took a glance and saw Baz started crying too, at the same time Zirah said, "I feel like crying." At that point, I started to cry too. Now I don't know whether it was the pain or Sya. *sigh* Everyone just started tearing. All the girls, except for Kelvin. He looked pretty freaked out. Ms. Jess was the only calm one. She talked to Sya, and after a few moments, I think she said something funny, which made everyone burst out laughing. I didn't hear it, but I just joined the laughter. :) You could say we had a minor case of mass hysteria. Well, not really hysteria, it's just that, when one of us started to cry, everyone just did. It was a pretty emotional class for all of us. At the same time, Ms. Jess was also checking whether I was okay.When everyone was pretty calmed down, we planned a bowling trip soon. See how awesome Ms. Jess is? <3

No comments: