Friday, March 20, 2009

Hi. Is Holiday Here. You Have Fun?

School holidays are here!

Okay, I'm going to skip the part of how grateful I am for the school holidays because I've mentioned the same thing over and over again every time it's the school holidays. So lets just talk about what I've been doing.

Being the drama addict I am, I bought Maou (Devil King). It stars Ikuta Toma <333 and Ohno Satoshi. And yes, I bought it because of Ikuta Toma. Yes, I buy dramas based on who's starring in it, but who doesn't right? You would want to watch your lovely pretty favourite actor on screen, despite how lame the storyline may be. But Maou, whoa.

I think you could say it's more of a "masculine" series. It's about a lawyer plotting revenge against a detective for the death of his brother many years ago. So it has all these dramatic moments with the dramatic music.

And the ending... oh *&^%.

I'm so depressed because of the ending. I think the level of depression that is currently in me is almost equivalent to how I felt when I watched the ending for the third season of Bones.

Like, "WHYYY? WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAYYY??!!" \(>o<)/

And now I want to watch According to Jim but frickin' player won't play it. I can only watch it in my sister's room. Boo.

See, how very sad my life is? To only talk about fictional people.

No comments: