Saturday, March 21, 2009

We are FREEE~

Okay, I've actually planned on posting this since so many days ago already. I'm going to set aside my love for crime and medical drama, and talk about Ayu <3 I ordered a few of her stuff a few weeks ago with the help of someone (I'm not sure if I can reveal the name here XD) and I finally got two of them!

Asia Tour 2008 ~10th Anniversary~ Live in Taipei

Rule/Sparkle CD Jacket C

I ordered the Hong Kong version of Asia Tour 2008, so it's like, three times cheaper than the Japan Version. But Rule/Sparkle is the Japan version so I had to dig into my wallet to find $21 for one audio cd. Haha, but it's worth it, the one I bought is a first press, and the first press bonus is,

*dumdumduuum*:

An Ayumi drawing on the CD, done by Toriyama Akira, mangaka of Dragon Ball!! Okay sure, only "otaku"s or probably Dragon Ball lovers get the significance of this. When I was a kid, Dragon Ball ruled my life. And now, to have a drawing of my currently beloved singer by him is awesome!

And the reason for this drawing is because Ayu's latest song is used as the theme song of the live action Dragon ball movie, Dragon Ball Evolution. It's already out, by the way, though I'm not sure if I want to watch it because from the trailer, so many things are so wrong with it and I don't want that movie to tamper with the image of my childhood love.

And just for the heck, lets show what's inside the AT08 box!

There's two DVD boxes, with 3 DVDs in total, and there's also the photo booklet with all the concert pictures and lyrics in it. <3

As a conclusion, here is my very far-away-from-completion Ayu collection!


Ta-Daaa!

..Okay, yes, so there's like, only five that I have. But that's pretty good for someone who barely buys anything original and downloads all the time. :P

(Please take note, the arrangement is merely for the purposes of picture-taking, haha) And yes, that is Vagabond that you see hiding behind GUILTY. I just used my manga-filled book shelf for the...um, best lighting? Haha.

Now, all I have to do is wait for my copy of NEXT LEVEL, Ayu's 10th studio album, to arrive.

There you go, an Ayu-filled post. I haven't talked about her for such a long time, you know. I would brag about my DVD collection too if they weren't ALL bootlegs. So yeah, haha.

No comments: