Thursday, March 05, 2009

...iz crapz feelz.

The journey from the class to the Physics lab is a very long walk. It feels so long especially when you're walking alone. And I always walk alone. :( Not that I mind being alone, but it just makes you think about a lot of stuff. It makes you talk to yourself about all the things that happens. Honestly, sometimes I just feel like dropping my bags and files to the floor and lie down right there and scream my heart out, and then continue walking while thinking no one else would notice that.

I actually have no idea why I'm feeling so miserable. Or at least why I somehow try to make myself sound miserable. It probably because it's that time of the month. Annoying, isn't it? And now I can't stop the image of me stabbing something/someone, for some odd reason. Other times, I kind of wish I could just shoot my brain out to just stop thinking about frustrating stuff.

I need my pillow. *weep*

No comments: