Monday, May 25, 2009

BLEACH<3

I bought a few BLEACH posters from Chong Hock yesterday. I haven't thought of where to put it yet. I just bought it on a whim.

My dad was just really financially generous yesterday. XD

Ah, haven't gone to Chong Hock for quite a while, you know. Last time I bought something there was like, years ago. I guess I was kinda turned off about the fact that not only did they sell pirated copies of DVDs, some of the anime DVDs they sold were actually free fansubs downloaded from the internet! I know this because I used to download those things too, lol. But yeah. I could've gotten it for free. That kinda annoyed me.

But I guess, when you're in a tough (and boring) situation, and don't really care what state the economy is in as of that moment, Chong Hock's right there for you. Cheap, cheap stuff.

I do admit that, although I haven't bought anything from Chong Hock in quite awhile, I always linger in front of their shop window, drooling at the BLEACH figurines. Oh lovely BLEACH figurines. I want to buy them. D:

I haven't really read much nowadays, (last chapter I read was chapter 250ish, and I used to be VERY updated with BLEACH) but somewhere in my heart, I'm still a BLEACH fan girl.

Besides, I still check YouTube to see if there are any updates on subbed versions of BLEACH Rock Musical, unfortunately, they're still at No Clouds In The Blue Moon, which I watched like, last year, probably?

No comments: