Monday, May 04, 2009

One sheep, two sheep, three sheep~

I feel better. :D

See, I told you it was just that one day.

Yeah. It could happen tomorrow too. And the next day.

It's a never-ending cycle.

I'm still so worked up about World Embryo though, This time, not about the protagonist, but the victims who succumbed to the virus and turned into monsters called Kanshu. The thing is, when they get infected, they will die without realising it and the Kanshu will take over their bodies. The worst part? There's nothing left of the victims when they are killed. No body, not even memories of them will remain. People will forget their existence as if they were never there.

The bright side is that it prevents the people related to the infected from suffering from their loss. But it's still so...ah. There's that one scene where a girl was sitting in the park, waiting for someone, looking for someone, until she completely forgot what is it she was searching. And that was her grandfather, who was slowly erased from her memory as he transformed into a Kanshu.

Oh, woe is me. Haha. I'm talking about a MANGA with a sci-fi storyline. I'm sorry.

I need to get back to listening to NEXT LEVEL. I'm startin to like rollin'!

No comments: