Sunday, May 03, 2009

CRACKED.

OMG YOHEI DIED. WHY? WHY MUST HE DIE? HE WAS SO HOT TOO.

*wipe tears away* Sorry, I just finished reading World Embryo, volume 2. And the real story just started too. Yohei dieeed.

I also just bought Ouran High vol. 13, there were some tear-jerking scenes too. Particularly scenes involving Tamaki and Hikaru (seperately). Which is weird, because Ouran is supposed to cheer me up with all the funny stuff they manage to do in it, but not this one.

Sorry for being so emotional. I seem to be giving away a few tears a little too easy these days.

Heck, I even cracked during the parents-teachers meet. Just a little, but I did. And thinking about that particular conversation with my teacher itself is making me feel like breaking it again. Not only that, she thinks me and her, we need a longer talk. We're gonna need boxes of tissue, I bet.

Ah, I don't know. I can't stop thinking about World Embryo right now. I feel like I'm in the same situation as the protagonist. Sure, I'm not being infected by some parasite, nor did I lose anyone important to me, but that feeling of helplessness, wanting to just give up and let it all out, and then comes all these people trying to reach out for him, yeah. Especially his feeling of doubt whether to take their hand or not, whether to trust them to lead him to the right path, whether them saving him will be for better or for worse.

His fear of guilt that may arise from their disappointment when they realise their effort to help him may not work at all.

Wait, that's one's just me. I think. I'm not so sure anymore.

I just hope the reason I'm feeling so emo (literally) is because it's THAT TIME OF THE MONTH. Ask me how I'm feeling any other time, and I might have been able to at least show a fake smile and say I'm fine.

I'm scared of going to school tomorrow, facing all those teachers again. I'm really scared. I'm in my "What have I done all this while" phase, and I don't know what to do.

I still feel so unstable.

No comments: