Sunday, May 31, 2009

oliayu. Rolie Olie Polie.

I just ordered Ayumi Hamasaki's PREMIUM COUNTDOWN LIVE 2008-2009 and OLIVIA's A Little Pain.

Am I crazy or what? I mean, I want these, but I didn't actually want it THAT badly.

It's probably the exam stress. I tend to spend alot of money when I'm stressed. Usually, it would be on food. Like, I'd spend $8 in the school canteen after an exam, but I wouldn't really eat them. I don't know man. I'm such a stingy person, but I become financially generous when I get frustrated. Wtf right.

I need to see a therapist.

I wanted these two for aesthetic reasons. :P I really like both their covers. I also feel like I should own at least one of Olivia's releases, and this is one old release. lol. I really like the song, especially it being in NANA.

As for Ayu, it's for the whole shebang. The colours attract me. It looks so shiny too. I never planned to buy this you know, I already downloaded the TV version few months ago, but dammit, I just had to go and order it.



I just read some unconfirmed news that the HK version of PCDL (the one I ordered) has chinese hardsubs in it. OMG nooo. I'd be happy if I were a chinese/can read chinese, but noooo. Then they say the HK press is going to be remade with optional subtitles and better quality. Please please please hope that I will get this one.

No comments: