Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Geek in the Pink

..Or rather, geek in the blue which/who/wtf happened to be me. lolololol.

Great, another day ruined, thanks to the kids. Dad decided to bring Zatul and Apis to "Jungle Gym". Just so that my maid can rest for a while...meaning, I was chosen as the not-so-sacred sacrifice to babysit them. For 2 whole hours. I know a book wouldn't be enough to fill in my time, so...I brought along my homework.

I chose to bring my chem as that was my homework with the least (but hardest) questions. I sat at a table which looked the farthest away from civilisation. Hell, the only proof of civilization in Jungle Gym is just the food counter. Ok, so my table was closest to civilisation. Like the name, it's a friggin' jungle! I was the social outcast in that place. 90% were kids. The rest are parents. And me. The only teenager there, listening to her songs and doing her homework. How sad is that? And you expect me to concentrate in that jungle?! Kids were...were...yelling...screaming...shouting...the parents were not much help. They shouted and chased after their kids and some were even cheering them for god-knows-what. Chem was seriously hard, and with all the noise, its just adding to my stress.

I decided to put my chem homework away, take out a Russell Lee book, and turned on the songs, full volume, penetrating through my ears. Muahaha. Atleast "Utakata" is better than the noise. Damn, very tiring, although all I did was....doing my homework then reading a book. Yes, very tiring indeed.

Stubborn lil shits. Damn them.

*sobs*

.....................Crayons?

No comments: