Thursday, September 21, 2006

*sob* hahaha *sob*

Good news and bad news. Which one first? Lets see. People likes to start with the good news first most of the time. But others usually prefer bad news first, good news later. I think I'll just go with good news first, bad news later. Just 'cos I like to disappoint myself.


PRACS. EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!

And quoting my sister, rock bebeh!!

So...my practicals would obviously suck. I don't know which sucked the most. Probable all thre of them. Shit they suck like hell. In chem, titration was full of crap. I mean....when we were supposed to be focusing on the flask...somehow...I kinda.....accidentally daydreamed? And it was over excess. Lol...can't help it. Too many things were running through my head. But I can't believe it. I'm not supposed to be the one who would easily daydream out of the blue you know. Bio...hmm....i seriously do not understand the instructions. Fuck it. How do you exactly cut/slice/chop/whatever the celery huh? I mean, I'm not even aiming to be acook or whatever. But the food test was fun. The question said we were supposed to test urines. Hell. ANd I thought they were real urine. Ugh. But nah..they're not. Bio was the subject that gave the most stress. Cos Sir Bio didn't tell the exam structure and stuff. And then comes physics.........Dude. I almost cried due to confusion. Seriously, what were we supposed to find there? Well, I thank that teacher who I don't know the name...for helping! But still, it was bullshit. Oh, fun bit: during our quarantine, wtf, we weren't studying at all. Fuck, like how the hell can we study when "Scary Movie 4" was playing? Sir Azmi was too nice. Haha..but we got to release our tension, right??? Some were strugling to study, which they failed in the end.

And now, for the bad news, Abang Hisham is gone. Gooooone I tell you~!!!!!He's off to UK this afternoon and we just had to leave the airport early. Shit, he didn't even get to treat us, you know! I mean, for the first time in my life, someone so close to me is going away. So sad. And then my mum's off to UK next year as well, maybe. Not so sure. I hope not, though. So I'm not at all close to my mum, but she is still....mum. Dammit.

Agh..puasa is coming in the next few days and I need to control my bad mouth. It's just for one month riiiiiiight? Seriously, hunger is not the problem. Ok, so it's the second main problem. But me mouth ish zeee maaaaiiiinnn pr0000b. Whatever. Only one month. I will survive.

No comments: