Friday, September 08, 2006

...If Only We Can Grow Money...T_T

Yeah, then I wouldn't have to bug my parents everytime I need money. Well....my wishlist is just filled with mangas, animes and dramas. That is all I want. It's not like im gonna huy clothes and accessories or whatever. I;m not interested in those (except for earrings) at all! And CDs and DVDs survive longer than those stuff. I mean, when buying books or whatsoever, you don't have to worry whether they'll fit you or not. *sob*

*sigh* This is my wishlist. And they are getting longer.

Bleach. (.........)
Midori No Hibi. (In search for anime, Manga Vol.2, & more volumes to go!)
Get Backers. (......Gahh. In search for anime. English version of manga too expensive.)
Fullmetal Alchemist. ( In search of anime. Planning to buy manga.)
Full Metal Panic. ( Anime Set 2. Wheeere are you?)
Samurai Champloo. ( Yes! Found the anime! Complete set!)

New additions.

Shinobi
PS2/PS3/xbox
DDR
*insert any japanese dorama/anime/manga here*

Ok...so the new additions ain't that threatening yet. Right?

To WANA:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Although, I don't think you know my blog.

Lalalalalalalalala

I watched "Heart" with Man yesterday. Plus Qilah and her boyfriend and his three cousins. Which makes a total of seven people. The youngest cousin of all, Zizi, lol, really freaked out when Man suddenly propoesed him, maybe because his still 12 when Man's already 15. And the big HAHA is, Man said to him, "Will you be my boyfriend?" right infront of this group of guys who were woo-ing Man until she said those exact words.

The story was so damn sad. Argh, but well, to avoid crying, me and Man were like, e.g, at that one scene, the guy so his name and the girl's name carved on a tree, we were like "OMG, don't kiss the tree!" and stuff. XDDDD I don't wana spoil the story to you people. Just go watch it dammit, Irwansyah is hot.

And, at the Mall as well, I saw this Oguri Shun look-alike, with the exact same hair when he was in Hana Yori Dango. Damn hawt! Damnit. Hot.

Oh so hot. XD

I'm melting.

Need to cool myself.

Byebye.

And no, I'm not gonna repeat my byebye like lastime.

bye.

Oh, sorry, didn't mean that.

Bye.

No comments: