Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mata ashita...nice song..

Hell-o dear blog.

I feel quite...I don't know. Stressed? Depressed? Err. Whatever. SOmething like that. Ramadhan started a few days ago and things are going...quite fine. Yeap, fine indeed. I'm back to my-lazy-procrastinating-self. 3 econ homework overdued. There is one holiday homework (crap...><>

So...should I continue take economics or any business-related subjects for Form six? Yeah sure, I've got another year to go...but should I? I'll decide that next year after seeing the exam questions. ANd my exam results. We'll see if I even pass my o levels next year. Shit, I might the first one in MS to ever fail her o levels. Sure, embarassing much? It might even be major news. Crap. Why did I even agree to go to MS in the first place?

Have you guys ever heard of kopnik pill or however you pronounce/spell it? My mum is making me it eat once a day. It is believed that it can burn 1kg of your fats everyday. Pish posh. Not to disappoint my mum, and since the pill cost $100++ ( ridiculous, ain't it?) along witht this herbal tea, I forced it down. Urh. It makes me feel like vomitting everytime after I eat something. And it cause my mum diarrhea. It's like...trying to limit the food you consume. SHit, this is puasa man.

I got back my bio and chem practical papers. And guess what? I failed both. Yay me. Somehow I have a feeling that I'm the only one who failed chem. Just one more mark to pass anyasy. And yeah, I;m sure that I;m gonna flunk physics too. Crap.

My mum said (yes, mum again) that I should stop sitting infront of the comp and open up a book or something. She also said that surfing the net, reading comics and listening to music is not gonna help me in my future. And that when she was my age all she did was study, study, study. Well, let's just say i didn't inherit my mum's brain or atittude or anything. I guess I'm more like my dad. My mum got straight As for her..what was it...BGCE something? That exam before o levels were introduced? Whle my dad almost flunk his. My mum is an ultimately neat person and has supersonic vision. She can see a tiny piece of paper camouflaged on the bed 50 metres away. My dad..is just plain messy. I could say that I got my mum's looks and my dad's....attitude? Wait..dad is actually quite neat compared to me. But you should look into his car. He likes peanuts and well....you know.

Anyways, the point is, studying is not my thing. Lets just say, whenever I need sleep but I couldn't...just open up a random textbook and read word by word and I'll fall into a deep slumber for sure. Yes, tried it and it worked. Best magic spell for sleeping . And it's not even magic!....wtf.

Maths test this saturday. Gotta sleep. Yeah, sleep. Not study. Like hell I'm gonna. Just wanna prove to Mrs. Jenny that this girl is not who she thinks. I mean, just because I passed the last test for A.maths and Maths D doesn't mean I've improved. Even I was surprised that I passed. Anyways. we'll see what happens la. Don't keep your hopes high.


1 comment:

Lilong said...

hahahaha

kita serupa tapi tak sma~!

X))