Friday, January 25, 2008

peke-peke-peke

LIEK...OMG!! I AM? I AM?! I AAAMMMM!!!

Please raise your ass (it rhymes much better that way) if you have once upon a time believed this.

Here's a cooler one:


Please lah, I may not be able to know that 'one plus one is equal to three' all the time but that, even an hour-old baby will realise that "How can I be the 999,999th visitor and the 10,000th at the same time? OMG I MUST HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER! WITH A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY IP ADDRESS!!" And dear person-who-likes-to-give-away-prizes, I understand, but the past is the past, let go of the year 2007 already.







Why am I doing this again? Oh yeah. 'O' level results are coming out.



ALEERTT! ALEERRTT! ALEERTT!



Okay, let me rephrase that. HOLY SHIT! DAMN 'O' LEVEL RESULTS ARE COMING THE FUCK OUT OUT!



Ah, the beauty of language. It's nice to see that sentences can turn nonsensical when you add new words in it.

No comments: