Thursday, January 17, 2008

POST IT!!

Finally finished watching "Su-ki-da". Can't believe I actually survived watching it. It's that type of indie movie where, as they say, "action speaks louder than words". So basialy, most of the time it was...quiet. And this is one of the times where it's just so quiet you get that "ringing" ib your ears. I originally wanted to watch it because of Miyazaki Aoi, but ended up watchng it because he the storyline. Quite a nice movie, but you have to be this "deep" sort of person to actually understand it. I had to read the comments to actually understand. lol

Other than that, Kendo CCA finally started today. Had a few problems though. Firstly, location. Can't use the audi since the seniors' graduation will be taking place in the afternoon, can't use the concourse because we ASSUME the Hadrah people are using it to practice, in the end we have to drag all our stuff from the concourse to the girl's hostel. Fuh, that was tiring.

Second problem "HOW DO WE GET IN?!" "No prob, I'll arrange some tables outside one of the open windows and you can just climb in," says some smartass. And well, we did.

Another thing was space. Damn. We had 12 kendokas on the "senior" level (LOL WHUT SENIORSZZZS?!!), and some 20+ kendo noobs. So we had to divide them. Eeek. Though we were on the "senior" side, we were still taught about basics. Eeeeek. My basics still suck. The juniors learnt ashi sabaki. Haha. And then, while the juniors had their break, we had a....some sort of practice on attacking and defending on our own with patners. Kinda like jigeiko but with limited space? Um, wtf am I saying? At least I think that's what they wanted us to do. I didn't really get the whole thing but I just, somehow, made Katak fell for me. Why? She likes my kiai-ing voice. Makes her heart go "hirahira" and "dokidoki". Double eek? Of course, that was JUST A JOKE, right?

...Yeah. I want money. I think I'm going to suck at that mini-maths test. Results are coming. I am going to diiieeee.

I like Hamasaki Ayumi. I like Horikita Maki. I like YUI. I like Miyazaki Aoi. I am...not trying to sound...*gay* but I am seriously attracted to these women. LOL. OMGISHOULDSHUTUP.

No comments: