Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HAPPY (belated) NEW YEAR.

SCHOOL TOMORROW! SCHOOL TOMORROW!

DDDDDD: AHHHHHHH~!!!!

I am honestly quite excited, really. But scared at the same time. Boo.

My mum's birthday was three days ago, on SUnday. It was 3 days ago, right? Whatever. LOL My dad just randomly decided to take us to the beach, so we went to Muara Beach. We ate and then went to the sea shore. Just sat n the logs and enjoying the view. Oh, not to forget, we also went vain-ing. Expecially my mum, the birthday girl.

We actually had fun as a family. Only Udin didn't join us, as usual. One day, maybe he will be able to go out with us, then finally, we will be one complete family.

Okay, drama over. Haha I must talk about the cake we bought for my mum. Dad gave my sis and I $40 and choose a cake from Le Apple. Then came the part where we have to give the wordings on the cake, muahahaha, do we have an evil mind. Well, I did. My sister didn't actually agree. I told them to put "Happy 25th Birthday, Babu!" And asked them to write the '25' extra large. MUAHAHAHA. Boy, were my parents amused. My mum even took a picture of it and used it as her phone wallpaper. XDDD

I wanted to upload it, but screw the lost USB cable.

The next day, 31s of Dec, I was supposed to go to JP with Man, Nunu and Qil. But we canceled it. WHich is a good thing, because in replacement, My parents and I went to Dynasty. LOL First time eathing things other than Dim Sum over there, and boy, I don't know, but never in a restaurant I visit would they pull the bones out of the fish for you. XDD

We had a conversation about what our dream houses are. And then my mum 'planned' my future. At 18, I should enter one of the top universities of the world, by 22 I should have a degree, and then get a Master's degree by the age of 23, and at 24 years old, I should already have my own PhD. By 25, I will be working and finally my mum will be willing to retire, and live in a her dream house which I will be building.

...OMG. Talk about pressure.

Yeah, HAHAHAHA YES, my last day of work today. Seriously, when first asked for this job, I was supposed to do office work only, meaning no contact with customer. Which is a good thing. Which is why I accepted. HOWEVER< due to the lack of staff, I had to help in the shop too. And I ended up spending the last 3 days recording down titles of books. By toda, I finished recording 1542 titles. NOT LYING. I was tired. She has too may books, too little space. SHe's suppose to display the books' covers, not the sides. Why else would people design the covers in cool ways? Anyway, I can so not wait to get paid. XDD

No comments: