Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So, what's next?

We went to Pizza Hut last night. Yay, I got my long-waited lasagna, finally.

Now that the hype and excitement is over, what's next? Teachers have been urging us to think about our scholarship applications and career paths already. I don't know. I'm not really up to it, yet. I have low self-esteem. I don't like planning, because when things don't go according to plan, I break down and go all panicky and emo and depressed. Same goes here, planning my future. I know it's important and all, and "if you don't plan, you're only preparing for failure" blablabla. I don't do long-run plans. Short-run, I guess once in a while plans automatically come up, but this...NO.

I just want to tell you, I am scared. As my teacher said, "A Levels is not meant for everyone." I am so scared thinking that I might have chosen that right subjects. I'm scared that my interests clashes with my abilities. Like Economics, I like the subject, but sometimes, I'm just in no way good with it.

Boohoo to a serious post.

No comments: