Friday, February 22, 2008

SMARTER Shop

Today was supposed to be my rest day. Well, I only managed to rest 'til 10 AM. After that, we were all brought to Bandar. Apparently, SMARTER Brunei opened up a shop. Or more like, rented a shop space, and then we use it to sell donated items. I was worried it was going to be a boring day. Turns out it was great! I guess, despite it being in a very secluded and isolated area, it attracted a heck lot of customers alright! Especially those people who are so into cheapcheapcheap goods! And man, the items, being donated, were totally under-priced! C'mon, where else can you get clothes for 10 cents for heaven's sake?! A baby cot, originally bought for $200+, now resold at $50! You can't get a better bargain than that!

For a first day, and with all those under-priced goods, it's amazing how our profit actually reached the hundreds region! Woot!

If that shop lasts til March, I am sooooo volunteering up there! I guess. We'll see if there will be any mood change. But hey, there's Didi, so it''s bound to at least be enjoyable. XD And yes, I can also extract some juicy secrets from her regarding XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :D

So please do, come and visit us at Wisma Jaya in Bandar! All proceeds go to SMARTER Brunei!

No comments: