Sunday, June 01, 2008

Prog-res-sion?

Special announcement of the day: Now that it's 2 AM, I realised that I'm 2 hours late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PINJI!



-On to business-

Few months ago, when I first started photoshopping, I used to make things like this:

Photobucket


Now, I can make things like this with the same pictures:
Photobucket
*ignore the fact that there is a topless Shuya*

AWUUU...AKU KAMBANG. See, aku kambang berabis sampai aku cakap melayu. Because after struggling for so long, I finally managed to put a videoclip in my graphics! Of course the first few experiments were done on these two!
Some more, you want see see? XD


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I know all of them are of Hamasaki Ayumi, but you think I can help it? Other artists I'm into don't really have fun pictures to play with, like YUI. :( The last one is my absolute favourite. Again, aside the fact that Shuya looks nice topless, I do believe that scene is very hot. I've always wanted to make something from that performance, but the screencaps I took were never high-quality enough. Now that I know how to make animated graphics, this will be awesome.

C'mon people, say, "OMG! SO PRETTY!" XD It's not like I always get to show off things I'm good at. Haha. Like, I can't show off my test marks or anything. lol But these, I can.

No comments: