Monday, July 28, 2008

Yay. *sob*

They got it.

I'm happy for them.

But I'm sad for myself.

Not the "OMG I'm the only one left behiiiind" sad but "now none of my classes have more than 20 students in it" sad. Especially Econs. Oh man, Econs. :,( I mean, I really am happy, but aside from the fact that being in the class alone with Ms. Jess is scary, it's going to be lonely. (<_<);

Econs will be one quiet class. I'm only noisy when there's someone else being noisy with me. I don't care much about the other classes because I'm pretty much a quiet person over there. But Econs... T___T

You know what, now that all/most of the good ones are being sent to UK, what's left of MS? I'm scared, because the teachers might just pressurize us more to achieve that so-called standard. D:

Hey dude, lets quit school.

No comments: