Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Au-tomat-ic!

Now that qualifyings are over, I'm supposed to be overjoyed and go, "OMG! IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER! I AM NOW FREEEEEEEEE~!!" I would have done that, probably jump off a cliff too for the sake of freedom, except I still have the real AS and EOYs to "look forward to." Besides, as Physics was my last paper, there wasn't much to celebrate about. I mean, I wish I could say, "Yay! I failed Physics!" with a huge ear-to-ear grin. D:

Oh yeah, I got tagged. First time in history! *Haha, yes, pity me* As this is a somewhat warm up post and I got nothing else to say, I might as well do it even though no one is going to read it anyway.

the rules:

1. state 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. the 10 people i tag are then to follow what i did and write their own 15 weird things/habits/ little known facts.
3. most importantly, NO TAGBACKS.

I open Photoshop automatically every time I use the computer even when I have nothing to do there.

I go to this particular website automatically every time I open Firefox.

I automatically open 3 tabs in my browser when ever I go online.

I automatically go to the kitchen when I'm bored and open the refrigerator, even though I'm not hungry.

I automatically approach a sink in a public toilet, even if I wasn't doing any "business" earlier.

I automatically...

You know what. I sound like a robot. I'm gonna have to stop there.

I don't know who to tag, and they say no tagbacks. So bleh. I TAG YOU.

No comments: