Friday, August 08, 2008

Yaaaa mam?

ALERT" GRAPHICS OVERLOAD~!!!

Lets push the depressing posts down, and have a read on some meaningless posts instead!

This week has indeed been a very productive week for me, photoshop-ically. I made so many graphics in a short period of time, you wonder when I do all my homework. Guess what, I didn't do them. Yeah, way of stating the obvious XD

So here I am, in an attempt to avoid rants/complaints/emoness, I am going to show off some bunch of crap I made in my free and non-free time! :D

At this Ayu forum I'm in, some people would sometimes request graphics, and anyone can volunteer to make them. And recently, I've been making a lot of the requests.

Here they are. Call them an eyesore, call they awesome. Call them whatever, I'm just here to make a useless post!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then there's some texture practice with some anime characters.
Photobucket

Photobucket

FANGIRL MODE: OMG MORI AND HARUHIII! <3 I would normally prefer Hikaru and Haruhi, but that picture is just soooooo....*GASP*

And then there were some preview pictures of Ayu's unreleased single covers, and the Mirrorcle World one is soooo amazing that I just had to make something.

Photobucket

I seriously wished Ayu had used this cover instead of the ones she did use.

After that, I was in a mood for downloading her old PVs, and what the hey, lets screencap and photoshop!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


All textures and brushes are from www.celestial-star.net, except for a few. I need to dig my stuff to see where they are from XD

Yes folks, the animated sigs have made their way back! And now, we have reached the end of the meaningless post.

No comments: